PARK RULES AND POLICIES –
- All occupants and their guests must register with the office. All fees are due in advance. You are responsible for the conduct of anyone visiting you during your
- Check-in time is 1:00pm, Checkout time is 12:00pm. An additional daily fee shall be assessed for all late checkouts.
- Occupy only the space assigned to you at check-in.
- VEHICLES. A maximum of 2 vehicles (including RV) is allowed for each space. (Motorcycles or Scooters are not
considered vehicles) All vehicles must have a current license.
Please park only on the portion of your site. If you or your guest park on a vacant space, a charge of $20.00 will be added to your account. Parking in the Visitor’s Parking area is limited to 2
hours between 9am and 9pm.
- PETS. Pets are welcome. Only cats and dogs may be kept as pets in the park. No more than 2 pets per RV
(prefer they are on the small side).Some major insurances have
identified certain breeds as having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans. These certain will not be allowed at FGW RV Park. These breeds are Pit Bulls, Pit Bulls mixes, Rottweiler’s, Dobermans, German Shepherds or Chow’s. All pets must kept on a hand held leash at all times when outside your
RV. (This is a State Law.) Pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly. Do not leave pets unattended. No excessive barking. Each pet owner will sign a contract on check-in.
animals of any breed are welcome, however these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- QUIETS HOURS are 10 PM until 8 AM. Please be considerate of
others with your TV, RADIO, and STEREO.
- RV’s: Only self-contained, authorized factory built RV’s are
allowed. No Conversions. The Park reserves the right to refuse admission of vehicles not meeting Park standards. Campers and shells must remain on pickup trucks, unless approved by
- Camp fires are permitted in approved container pits and fireworks are not permitted.
- Campsites must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing or
trading allowed on the park.
- Sale of drugs and alcohol is not permitted on the
- Help maintain a clean and tidy park, by not littering.
Please dispose of trash in the proper manner. This includes cigarette butts. Do not throw them on the park grounds.
- Large trash cans are not allowed on your space.
Dispose of each trash bag directly in the trash dumpster.
- Storing of trash/garbage in vehicles, especially
pickup trucks, is not allowed.
- Do not put food outside for wild animals.
- Do not drink alcohol while walking or driving around
- Parents are responsible for the supervision and
conduct of their children at all times.
- Sewer hose seal is required for all sewer hookups.
- Please respect guest’s privacy by not walking through
- Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites.
- Please close awnings and put chairs away when RV is
unattended. Strong winds can cause damage.
- Every space will be checked periodically by
management, for compliance with these rules.
- No person shall disturb the peace, make unreasonable
noise ,use profane language, engage in violent behavior, display or discharge a
firearm or other weapon
- Any guest that willfully or negligently destroy park
property or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace.
- All guests of the renters are subject to these rules
- All complaints shall be in writing, signed, dated and
submitted to the office.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for each returned check.
- Monthly Renters. Electric bill is due the 15th of every month. Late fee of $10.00 will be added after invoices are
- Any monthly or weekly renters who are late on rent
will be switched to a daily renter and pay the daily rate as posted, for every day late, till the rent is paid in full.
- No Partial payment accepted. All payments must be in
- Any non-paying renter will be evicted immediately.
- No cash refunds issued.
- Management/Owner assumes no liability for loss or
damage to guest property and/or injury to person, pet or party arising due to use of park facilities or caused by others while on the premises.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to
- Park rules and policies are subject to change at any
time by Owner/Management.
- Failure to follow these rules is cause for eviction.
LIABILITY: FGW RV PARK will not be responsible for loss or
damage to RV tenant’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, any other casualty, or act of God. The RV tenants expressly assume all risk of such loss or damage and must carry their own
INDEMNIFICATION: RV tenants indemnify and hold harmless FGW RV Park, its
officers, and employees from all claims, liability, and expenses, including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees, for injury to person, loss of life, or damage to property arising
out of tenants exercise of his
rights hereunder, except as my be caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of FGW RV Park or its officers and /or employees.
RV PARK EARLY TERMINATION POLICY
Weekly renters will give a notice of 2 days.
Monthly renters will give a notice of 5 days.
Early termination without proper notice has a $25.00 administration fee.
Weekly and Monthly rates will be pro-rated upon early
REFUNDS - if you leave during the month of your stay, the rate changes to the current daily rate.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND
HAVE PLEASANT STAY AT OUR FACILITY