Welcome to FGW RV Park. Spend a day at Coleto Creek Lake fishing, Swimming, Boating, or Picnicking. Visit Historic Fannin Battleground or Goliad. Take a side trip to Port Lavaca, Seadrift or Port O’Conner for world class saltwater fishing. Visit Victoria, Texas a cultural and historic hub for the area. Points of interest include historic buildings and homes, the Museum of the Coastal Bend, and the Riverside Park and the garden by the Guadalupe River and Texas Zoo. We want to make sure your camping vacation is filled with fun and great memories.
1. Town Name – Cologne, Texas
2. Location on GS Map – Latitude - 28.7055484, Longitude - 97.1816567
3. County Name – Goliad
4. Name of Facility – FGW RV Park
5. Direction from Towns – Victoria – 10 miles SW of Victoria on Highway 59
Goliad – 12 miles E of Goliad on Highway 59
Fannin – 4 miles E of Fannin on Highway 59
6. Elevation – 108 ft.
7. Access Road – Good paved county maintained road.
8. Interior Roads – Good gravel road
9. Basic Facility – 14 RV Sites, dump station, picnic area and firewood.
10. Rate – See Rate Table
11. Seasonality – Open year round
12. Pet Information – Pets OK, see Park Rules
13. Directions to Park – Easy access off Highway 59, (Future to be Interstate 69) exit Cologne Road,
Cross Railroad tracks 1/8 mile on left side of road. 123 Cologne Road.
14. Zip Code for use with Satellite TV Coordinates – 77905
15. Description of sites- (14 total sites) Avail: 14 gravel, shaded areas, 14 angled leveled back-ins. (30/50amps)
16. Wi-Fi – Yes
17. Recreation – Coleto Creek Lake 2 miles from park, freshwater fishing, swimming, boating and ramp.
18. E-mail Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Debit Card Accepted – Yes
20. Facilities – The Grounds offer a Country Park like Atmosphere with Wildlife, Shaded Oak groves, Gravel pads, sewer hookups, electrical hookups (30 & 50 amp), and water hookup.